STUDY IN USA
US has thousands of accredited Universities. MS in USA or MBA in USA are the most preferred choices for Study in USA for Indian students.
202 US schools are featured in the recently released QS World University Rankings 2023
With thousands of accredited U.S. colleges and universities in the United States, where do you begin to find the one that is right for you? Whether you plan to pursue an undergraduate, graduate, English language, or short-term program.
Intakes in USA
Unlike a single intake in Indian Universities, USA Colleges and Universities offer three intakes. In some universities, intakes may also be referred to as a semester. The three intakes available in the US are:
- Fall: A popular intake among Indian students, The Fall intakes starts in the month of September
- Spring: Starts in January, it’s best if you miss the September intake
- Summer: Available for limited programs and colleges, the Summer intake usually starts around May
- Flexible education system.
- Transfer option from one course/ institution to another: Option for changing from one course / institution to another may be available, subject to availability and eligibility.
- Merit based scholarship & financial aid are awarded: Merit based scholarship & financial aid may be offered to international students subject to eligibility / availability.
- 20 hrs per week part time job allowed: International Students may work up to 20 hours if jobs are offed within the college/university campus. International Students are not allowed to work outside the college/university campus.
- 1yr stay allowed after course completion under OPT (Optional practical training): Students are allowed to work in USA for a period up to one year, and in certain cases for an additional period of 17 months, under the facility of optional practical training. Conditions apply.
- Students are allowed to work in USA for a period up to one year, and in certain cases for an additional period of 17 months, under the facility of optional practical training. Conditions apply: A US based employer may apply on behalf of an employed international student for a H1B visa that will provide eligibility to the international student to work for 3 years and the employer may even apply for an extension by another 3 years.
US HIGHER EDUCATION - HOW U2CAN WILL SUPPORT YOU
- Our expert consultants will give you thorough understanding of MS studies in USA & MBA Colleges in USA.
- Our experts will train you on writing a world-class SOP & fine tune your LOR
- After you submit your documents, our experts will follow up with the Universities & get you the Conditional Offer Letter and Admission Letter to US Universities.
- We will support you throughout the US Visa process. U2CAN will train you on US Visa Application & US Visa Appointment
- We will connect you to our alumni so that you have a comfortable stay in the United States.
“5 STEPS TO US STUDY”
US EDUCATION SYSTEM
- The Universities emphasize on practical employment related skills.
- You have variety of options and educational opportunities when you opt for Study in USA.
- US College & Universities stress on broad Educational principles.
SUPPORTING INDUSTRIES, TRAINING & RESEARCH
You may be able to gain valuable experience through teaching and/or research while you help to finance your education in the U.S., particularly if you are a graduate student. Many graduate programs offer training and teaching opportunities that enable students to become teaching assistants to undergraduates and/or research assistants on special projects exploring different aspects of your field of study.
International students are some of the most valued teachers and researchers in U.S. universities because they bring new skills and ideas to the classroom and library or laboratory. This practical component of your education will prove useful in your future career, and may give you insights into your field that would not be possible through course study alone.
Universities in the U.S. pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology, research and techniques, and in making the best possible equipment and resources available to their students. Even if your field does not directly involve science or engineering, you will have opportunities to become skilled in using the latest technology to conduct research, as well as obtain and process information. You will find ways to stay connected with researchers, teachers and experts in your field all over the world.
Although many programs are highly structured in that specific coursework requirements must be met, you will generally be able to find a wide variety of course choices to meet those requirements. For example, liberal arts coursework for an undergraduate program will include (among others) classes in languages and mathematics, but you will often have several options from which to choose insofar as which language class you take, or which area of mathematics appeals most to your interests and skills.
At the advanced stages of a degree, or if you are pursuing a graduate degree, you will be able to tailor your coursework to fit your specific academic goals, needs and interests. When you choose topics for independent study for a graduate thesis or dissertation, you can emphasize ideas that are important to you, your field and your country.
Experience in an international setting is a marketable commodity. Many employers seek the wide range of knowledge, adaptability and experience that international students acquire by studying in the United States. Companies in the U.S. are increasingly seeking to become a strong presence in the global marketplace. They often look to hire employees who not only have multi-cultural language skills, but those who can also help communicate, negotiate and conduct business across different cultures.
The United States is not the only country seeking strong candidates when hiring; international students are in high demand elsewhere, as well. In recent years, international companies have become much more proactive in recruiting from the pool of strong international student graduates. Your long-term career prospects can be enhanced by your experiences through the development of self-confidence, independence and cross-cultural skills – attributes which are in high demand with employers worldwide.