WHY STUDY IN MALAYSIA
Malaysia is a nation of different races, culture & religion. It is in the heart of Southeast Asia. It comprises of two distinct areas West & East Malaysia. The total land area is approximately 329,758 km and is separated by sea by 40 miles. East Malaysia consists of federal territory & two large states Sabah & Sarawak. West Malaysia consists of 11 states & 2 federal territories. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur.
The climate is warm & humid throughout the year. Temperature is 30 C during day & 22 C at night. Bahasa is national language but Mandarin, English & Tamil is widely used. Malaysia is known as Asia’s food paradise, A place to have huge varieties of cuisines which include vegetarian to western.
The local currency in Ringgit 1 RM = INR 14. Malaysia is largest exporter in the world for manufactured products like electrical goods, natural gas, rubber etc. Malaysia has become a very knowledge based society with high tech infrastructure and major International IT development.
TOP REASON TO STUDY IN MALAYSIA
- An international standard and high quality education, which is closely monitored by the Malaysian Education Ministries.
- Affordable fees & living expenses.
- Foreign branch campuses operating in Malaysia. Twining programme offered in partnership with universities from UK, USA, NZ, Australia etc.
- Hassle free visa procedures.
- 50,000 international student populations from across 100 countries.
- International student are allowed to work part time 20 hours per week.
- Wide usage of English, which makes studying and living easy for students.
- Degrees awarded by UK, Australian, Canadian and American Universities.
- Multicultural and multi-religious community with stronger respects for other races and cultures.
- September / October
It will vary university to university and programme to programme.
- Pre – University Programmes
- Bachelor’s Degree Programmes
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Twining Degree Programme
The Twinning Degree arrangement with reputable international universities from overseas countries such as the United Kingdom, Australia, the United States, New Zealand, France as well as Germany is the hall-mark of ‘Study in Malaysia. For example, if you enroll in Malaysia for an Engineering. Twinning Degree Programme that offers three years of study in Malaysia with the last one year in Australia / UK (3+1Twinning),you will save up to AUD47,000 in tuition fees and living costs if you were to do the entire 4 years degree in Australia / approx. British Pound 50,000 in tuition fees and living cost if you were to do the entire 4 year degree in U.K.
- 12th with 60%
- 10th plus 3 yrs. Diploma with 60%
- 3 / 4 yrs. Degree with 60%
- IELTS- 6.5 (If Required)
Low Cost of Living and Affordable Tuition Fees – Everybody Can Study overseas The cost of living for international students studying in Malaysia could be as low as RM12,000 per annum which is approximately USD3,750. As such, the affordable cost of living cost combined with the cheaper tuition fee result in great savings when you choose to study in Malaysia.