WHY STUDY IN UK
- Study in the UK is the second most preferred choice of students going abroad.
- UK offers Internationally recognized degrees. 8 of the TOP 100 Universities are in the UK.
- World’s oldest and highly ranked universities.
- Over 50,000 Degree, Diploma and Research programs to choose.
- Flexible programs & industry exposure.
- Study in UK is preferred because of the short duration programs at every level.
- Scholarship and financial aids for international students.
- Affordable education and better career prospects.
- Gateway to Europe and streamlined student visa process.
- Scientific and innovative method of teaching.
- Opportunity to work 20 hrs per week part-time and full-time on weekends.
- International students from over 150 countries enrolled in UK universities.
HOW U2CAN CAN HELP YOU - CONSULTANCY FOR UK
- Our expert consultants will help you zero in on the Right Course & University. With our support you will be able to select the right course for MS in UK or MBA in UK.
- Our British Council Certified trainers will give you world class IELTS training.
- Our UK Consultancy in Trichy – U2CAN will provide you documentation, application & admission process.
- Experts at U2CAN will support you with SOP, LOR & Life skills.
- Complete guidance for UK Study Visa will be provided. U2CAN Club will connect you to our alumni in UK.
UK POSTGRADUATE STUDY THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS
Full-time postgraduate courses in the UK vary from one year to four years, depending on the type of course you choose:
- One-year courses: Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma, Master’s degrees, MBA’s
- Two-year courses: Some master’s degrees
- Three to four-year courses: PhDs, New Route PhDs
HIGHER EDUCATION IN UK - WHAT PROGRAMS TO CHOOSE?
- Pre-Master’s courses: You may need to take a Pre-Master’s course if your qualifications or English language skills don’t quite match the standard required for a UK Master’s Degree. Many courses will guarantee progression on to a Master’s course at a particular University.
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma (PG Cert / Dip): Postgraduate Certificates and Diplomas are 1 year courses that don’t involve Research. They’re often accepted as professional qualifications, giving you a fantastic head start in your chosen career.
- Taught Master’s ( MA, MSc, LLM, Med, etc. ): Taught Master’s courses generally last for one year and consist of two elements. You’ll complete a number of modules (attending lectures and seminars, writing essays and taking examinations) and produce a dissertation from original Research.
- Research Master’s (MRes, MPhil): On a Master’s Degree by Research in the UK, you won’t typically attend lectures; instead you’ll devote the entire year to research. Your final mark will be determined by the quality of your dissertation.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): An MBA is a specialist business Taught Master’s course that will give you a real step up the managerial ladder. It’s the best-known and most popular Postgraduate qualification.
There are two Major intakes.
- For UG 12th with 60%
- 10th plus 3yrs. Diploma with 60%
- For PG 3 / 4 yrs. Degree with 60%
- Tuition fees for the majority of UK higher education institutions are in the range of 8,000 pounds to 10,000 pounds per year. It will vary depending upon the University and Place.
- Cost of living will come around 7,200 pounds.
- IELTS- 6.5 is the requisite score
Part Time Job
United Kingdom permits weekly 15-20 hours while studying.
During vacations 40 hours per week is permitted.
Based on the Academic background a candidate will be provided 500 pounds to 2000 pounds as scholarship.