WHY STUDY IN SINGAPORE
Education has always been key in the growth and development of Singapore society, particularly in the years following 1965 when it became an independent republic. Now in the 21st century, where the knowledge-based economy is the driver in the global community, education has become even more critical in shaping our country’s future. At the same time, through education, every individual can realize his/her full potential to benefit the community, nation, and lead a personally fulfilling life.
By being in Singapore, you will get a chance to be plugged into an education system that promotes excellence and be part of a progressive, cosmopolitan community.
- Hub for Educational Excellence
- Stable Economy
- Infrastructure and Accessibility
- A Multicultural Nation with a High Quality of Life
- A Vibrant City Lifestyle
Best of East and West
- Cutting-edge infrastructure.
- World-class education system.
- Dynamic cosmopolitan vibe
- A blend of Eastern and Western cultures.
- Ethnic diversity is celebrated.
- Immerse in pot of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian history and culture.
- English is widely used.
The Living Space
It is easy and inexpensive to get around Singapore on our integrated transport system of efficient air-conditioned bus services, modern Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) lines and affordable taxi services.
- September / October
- Advanced diploma/ Higher National Diploma
- Graduate Diploma
- UG (BA, BSC, BBA, ETC…)
- PG (MA, MS, MBA, ETC…)
- 10th with 60%
- 12th with 60%
- 10th plus 3 yrs. Diploma with 60%
- 3 / 4 yrs. Degree with 60%
- IELTS – 6.5 (Condition Apply)
- For NUS / NTU require GRE / GMAT.
Part Time Job and Stay back option
- No part time for students while studying.
Cost of Living
An international student in Singapore spends an average about S$700 – S$2,000 a month on living expenses. This amount of course varies depending on your individual life style and course of study.