WHY STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand is an extraordinarily beautiful country to visit and to study in. It is renowned as one of the most scenic countries in the world with students from over 50 countries choosing NZ for their University and English language studies. Study abroad students are able to combine study and travel, exploring the great outdoors of New Zealand. There are literally hundreds of different activities that can be undertaken throughout the seasons of the year. Students can also combine study and working if you have a Working Holiday Visa.
Alternatively, students can enrol in a long-term study abroad course and get a world-class degree at one of New Zealand’s highly reputable polytechnics or universities. New Zealand has had an international reputation as a provider of quality education for quite some time now. NZ offers a safe learning environment that provides excellent study abroad opportunities with high-quality support services for overseas students.
New Zealand has the following benefits going for it for international students.
- It is clean, green, friendly and unique.
- It is a high quality, cost-effective study abroad destination.
- The people are warm and friendly.
- Its climate is moderate all year around.
- There are limitless sports, recreation and leisure opportunities.
- NZ has a British-based education system.
There are two Major intakes.
- January / February
- July / September
Some of the universities will have May / July intake.
Programmes Offered: New Zealand University Programs
- Internationally recognised qualifications.
- Bachelor Degrees
- Graduate and Post-Graduate Diplomas
- Masters Degrees
- Diplomas and Certificates
- Short Courses (gap year)
- English Language Courses
- Foundation Studies
- Study Abroad
- Student exchange programme