- Canadian universities and colleges are respected worldwide for their high quality of education.
- Tuition fees for international students in Canada, and the cost of living, are among the lowest in the world.
- Eligible students can gain valuable Canadian work experience through off campus employment.
- Canada ranks among the most multicultural nations in the world. Regardless of ethnic origin, students feel at home in our diverse communities and campuses.
- According to the United Nations, Canada offers one of the highest standards for quality of life in the world.
Canada institutes have two intakes-September (Fall) & January (Spring). All the courses are available in the fall intake and a few are available in the January intake. The Application for admissions should be completed by month of June if the student wants to go for Fall (September) intake and incase students want to enter in the Spring (January) intake then the applications should be made by October
- Masters degree program
- Bachelor's degree program
- Advanced Diploma programs
- Diploma programs
- Graduate Certificate programs
- Certificate programs
Indian students with any three or four years of Bachelor's degree can apply for these programs.
Even students who have done three years diplomas in engineering is hotel management, after 12th standard are also eligible for these programs.
The following conditions must be fulfilled to get admission for Graduate Diploma:
- Minimum 50% at graduate level
- Minimum TOEFL score of 80 or IELTS 6
IELTS score of 6.5 no band below 6.0
Financial Status ( Approx. )
Application form fee is CDN$ 80-100.
- Tuition Fees For Graduate courses CDN$ 17,500 per year
- Tuition fees for undergraduate CDN$ 11,320 per year
- Living cost CDN$ 8000
- MBA Program CDN$19,456
- Tuition Fees for a year: approximately CDN$ 14,060
- Living cost CDN$ 8000
Part Time Job
- During the course of study a student can work part time for 20 hours per week. As per the latest amendment in Canadian immigration rules, this part time work can be done outside the campus also. The earnings from these part time jobs can recover 60-70 % of the living cost thereby reducing the burden of living expenses up to a considerable extent.
- After completion of the program a student is allowed to stay for time equivalent to the duration of the program, limited to three years. So if a student pursues a Graduate Diploma of 8 months, he/ she will get work permit for 8 months. During this extended time if he manages to find a job then he can obtain a Work Permit, which is generally for 2 years. Once on long duration work permit, student can start application for permanent residency.
Weekly 15-20 hours working is permitted while studying. During vacations 40 hours per week is permitted.
For more details kindly visit www.universalimmigration.com-our associate