Why Study in DUBAI?
- Geographically closer
- Lower Course Fees
- International commercial centre - employability in Dubai
- Multiple Intakes (January and September) for most M.Sc
- Transfer to Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh campus for undergraduates
- Heriot-Watt University degree awarded
- Petroleum Hub
- Easy Visa available
- Part-time work + Work Permit Options upon Graduation
Advantages of studying in Dubai
- Neither the transcripts nor the Degree certificate will mention Dubai campus.
- Classes are in the evenings, meaning the student can work during day time & it is becoming easy to find one as Dubai has come out of recession.
- Certain Masters programs like Petroleum Engg, Project Mgmt, Energy, International Business, and Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt are attracting employers and the students are getting placed even before they complete the course.
- IELTS is not required for international students.
- The university is offering up to 100% scholarships for academic & sports excellence
Intakes: There are two Major intakes
Some of the universities will have May/ July intake.
- Textile And Design
- Built Environment
- Computer Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Edinburgh Business School MBA
- CBSE or equivalent Minimum of 60% in Grade 12 examinations
- Normal entry qualification is a good university degree (usually a UK 2:2 Honors or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
Test Requirement :
- IELTS- 6.5 [ If Required ]
- All the M.Sc programs except petroleum courses have evening lectures (From 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm)
- While on a student visa, the student can apply for a full time job. Once the job is confirmed, the student can convert his/her student visa into a work visa and continue studying the course.
- The employer processes the work visa normally for 3 yrs.
For more details kindly visit http://www.imtpconsultants.com/dubai-education-consultants-india - our associate